SSL - Stainless Steel Look
Aluminium alloy EN AW 5005 H14
Established aluminium characteristics combined with an imitation stainless steel surface appearance which offers a variety of applications and uses.
"SSL" means "Stainless Steel Look"
The decorative surface imitates a brushed stainless steel finish. By anodizing with a 10 µm layer the aluminium becomes more durable and has a highly resistant protective layer.
Aesthetics of stainless steel meets lightness of aluminium.
- Resistant to neutral cleansers, dirt and corrosion
- High abrasion and UV-resistance
- Anti-static, electrical non-conductivity
- Potential for significant weight reduction (cca 3x) in comparation with stainless steel
- Easier processing and homogenous surface topography
|Alloy||Tensile strength||Yield strength||Elongation A50 (%)||Min. radius R/t at 90°|
|ENAW 5005 H14||145 - 185||120||2 - 3||1,0|
The aestethic of stainless steel unites with the lightness of aluminium
|Alloy||EN AW-5005A H14 (Al Mg1)|
|Surface||SSL finish on one-side|
|Anodised layer||10 µm anodised layer thickness at SSL side|
|1000 x 2000 mm||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|1250 x 2500 mm||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|1500 x 3000 mm||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Protective foil||Laserguard 3100H5, 100 µm – suitable for laser cutting|
|According to standards||EN 485-1, 2, 4 a 573-3|
x - usually in stock, orders in the dimension of the entire sheet (which can be cut)
* - delivery time discussed with the salesman, in volumes of at the minimum 3 – 5 tons depending on thickness